If you are keen about starting a vegetable garden but unsure about how to start, then food 4 wealth by Jonathan White is an e-book that claims to offer simply ways to start organic gardening with the least amount of effort and resources.
In this food 4 wealth review I’m going to go into the details of this book and tell you what exactly is covered to grow your own vegetables and whether it is worthwhile to purchase this e-book.
What exactly is Food 4 Wealth program?
Jonathan White has over 20 years experience in the field of environment, horticulture and science. Food 4 wealth program comes with a 80 page e-book and 14 video tutorials that provide step by step instructions for setting up an organic home vegetable garden.
According to Jonathan White it is possible to setup an organic vegetable garden in 8 x 8 sq ft space by following his system. It seems it is possible to produce many times more vegetables with this system when compared to the traditional vegetable garden. Also the techniques provided by Jonathan are environment friendly, allowing you to grow your own vegetables in a natural way.
Now to find out if these claims by Jonathan about home vegetable garden are justified, let’s look at some of the pros and cons of the food 4 wealth system.
Food 4 Wealth Review – The Pros
- The e-book by Jonathan White is written in easy to understand language so that anyone can read and understand the steps for starting a vegetable garden. Further the video tutorials ensure that home vegetable gardenyou take correct steps when planting the crops.
- This is an ecology friendly system that does not require any chemical based fertilizer. The system makes use of the kitchen waste produced daily to fertilize the garden. This helps in proper pest control and keeping the weeds away.
- This technique of fertilization can be implemented in your existing vegetable garden also by making some minor changes. Not only do you save some money but you are using a technique that is environment friendly.
- While organic gardening is all about growing vegetables and fruits without using chemicals based fertilizers, however when it comes to controlling pests, even the traditional organic gardening uses pesticides. This is where Jonathan’s system is a truly organic method of vegetable gardening.
- The traditional organic gardening requires a lot of effort and labor for various activities like digging, planting, pest control etc. In comparison the food 4 wealth system requires very little effort and can be done as a part time activity also. The best part is – you get nutritious organic vegetables and fruits with the least amount of effort.
- Jonathan White’s product comes with 60 days money back guarantee. In case you are not satisfied with the product you can always get refund within the stipulated 60 days.
- This product is only available online and cannot be purchased from a normal book store. In order to purchase this product you need an Internet connection.
- For some people 80 pages may be a lot of text to read. However if you are keen about setting up an organic vegetable garden you will have to spend some time reading the book and understand the techniques. And don’t forget that there are videos to help you out.
Food 4 Wealth Review Conclusions
- If you are really interested in starting a vegetable garden to grow your own vegetables and fruits then the techniques in this system are really easy to implement and get the required results with minimum effort.
- The techniques given by Jonathan not only save you money but also allow you to produce much more fruits and vegetable as compared with the traditional organic gardening.
- The system is totally environment friendly, protecting both the human body and environment.
- Further the product comes with money back guarantee and therefore you can easily afford to try out the system without any risk.