If you like gardening and want to know how to build aquaponics garden at home for producing organic foods, then this Aquaponics 4 you review should help you in deciding if this guide by John Fay is worth spending money or not.
I like gardening, growing fresh vegetables and fish and that’s the reason I decided to take a close look at this guide put together by John Fay.
What exactly is Aquaponics 4 You?
John Fay is an aquaponics expert and certified organic farmer. He has put together this book, Aquaponics 4 You, that gives step-by-step instructions on how to design and build an aquaponics garden at home.
According to John, aquaponics gardening is a new approach to organic farming that involves integration of hydroponics with aquaculture.
The main concept here is that plants can thrive on the algae, ammonia, minerals and nitrates produced by the fish in the water. Once the plants consume these items, the water gets purified and the purified water helps the fish to live a healthy life. So it’s a win-win situation for plants and fish.
John claims that his system will allow you to grow 10 times more organic products compared with the traditional organic farming techniques and by spending only half the time.
It seems this is possible only because of the unique aquaponics concept involving integration of hydroponics and aquaculture, as explained above.
These claims made by John can be really beneficial to many people if true. To find out if these claims are true, let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons of this system.
Aquaponics 4 You Review – Pros
- This system does not require weeding or soil work that is required in conventional farming.
- Because of the marriage of hydroponics and aquaculture, you can grow ten times more plants in the same space as compared to hydroponics and aquacultureconventional soil farming.
- Water requirements of this system is much less compared to soil based farming because there is water absorption by soil and plants get nutrient rich water all throughout the day.
- The Aquaponics 4 You system allows you to save on energy and water cost because the only expense involved is for water circulation.
- Not only can you produce fresh vegetable and fruits but also fish.
- John’s guide gives step-by-step, easy to understand instructions for constructing the aquaponics system. Plus videos instructions make the process even easier for anyone.
- The guide also provides design, detailed diagrams with measurements and list of tools and components required for building the aquaponics system. It also provides a list of online retailers from whom you can procure the required parts.
- Along with this product you get 6 other bonus products that are good for anyone who is enthusiastic about flower gardening, worm gardening, organic cooking, organic gardening, herbs for health and healthy eating.
- Although everything required for building your home aquaponics system is given in this guide, but unless you have some basic idea about gardening and do it yourself (DIY) projects, it may not be easy for you to build this system.
- Some effort will be required for setting up this system. So don’t be under the impression that buying the guide will do the job for you. And don’t forget that you will need the tools and parts also.
Aquaponics 4 You Review – Conclusions
- The 33 pages guide along with video instructions make it fairly easy for anyone to get started with aquaponics.
- For anyone who wants additional support, john provides good and prompt replies to support questions raised.
- If are serious about building a home aquaponics system then this guide can surely help you get started without spending a lot of money.
- Lastly, remember that Aquaponics 4 you comes with 60-day money back guarantee. So if you don’t like the guide you can always get a refund.